Friday, May 10, 2013

Mitteny things

I couldn't help myself when I saw this wool on Bendigo's site...so I ordered an exploratory ball when I was topping up my crochet cotton for blankie malarkey. Pudding was quite interested:

 
(sorry it's blurry, that's what happens when the dog gets near the camera).

Much like Pudding, I wanted to chomp the wool. Courtesy of Bendigo, I made the pattern for the "ribbed mitts" which was NICE AND EASY and didn't break my brain. Win all round. Here's a pic of one of the finished mitts (obviously the other one was holding my phone to take the pic):



I love the blocks of colour, and it's beautiful to knit with.  Now I'm pondering some sort of easy matching scarf.  Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog